Friday, December 17, 2010

Dream - Definitions



Chase
“if you’re being chased you may be trying to escape responsibility.”
Automobile
“may mean it’s time to pursue your goals or ambitions. If someone else is driving, you may be realizing that someone has too much influence over you.”
Sunny
“symbolizes your conscious mind.”
Light
“light can mean you’ve reached a new level of understanding or are close to solving a problem.”
Glass
“often reflects your attitude about yourself and your sense of wholeness. If it is shattered you may need emotional or physical attention.”
change / money
“you may be dreaming of power or sex”

This is actually all starting to make a lot of sense. It’s also amazing to start to read this and remember that the day after the dream I actually went out on my own to pass out magic resumes. It was my most successful resume days on my own.

I was about to write that I’m not sure on the responsibility part, but that’s not true. I do need to begin to take responsibility for my magic as a career. I’ve been relying on other people as motivation to take small steps. It would appear that as I do that I begin to lose some of the magic (or my card!) The automobile being non-existent is still a very strange visual (or lack of one.) Someone else driving makes sense as well with me feeling like I am not taking charge of my dreams. It was a very sunny day and it does appear that I was at a higher level of understanding. I was just thinking all of these things to myself a few days earlier, so it’s really interesting to see those definitions popping up in this dream.

Not being able to pick up the quarter that I found on the mountain because of tiny shards of glass almost seems like the definition is spot on! I don’t feel that the dream was about sex since it is filled with all the other accomplishment and goal oriented imagery. I feel that my attitudes towards my goals are getting in the way and keeping them just out of reach. I should reflect on these thoughts and see where I want to go and how I want to accomplish it and then do it. Giving myself some attention with these ideas in mind can help me feel whole while working towards my goals with my own full support.

I get caught in the end and I’m okay with it. I’m slightly worried, but I know things will work out after a little while.

I asked myself a few nites before going to sleep to work on my magic for me in my dreams. I've heard of other artists that have things come to them in their dreams and wanted to see what I could get. This seems like a great start.

No comments: