Thursday, May 05, 2011

Welcome!


...or "Welcome Back" in my case. I'm back from my internet hiatus and am almost ready to begin some regular updates on the website and the blog again. I'd like to welcome any new visitors from the two recent Texas shows. I post a lot of different things; videos, pictures, behind the scenes stuff, updates, and some of those classic introspective internet blogs that were all the rage.

Anyway, I'm still getting settled in and I just got off of a long week at work, so I'm going to kick back and watch some dvd's and write something a little more substantial over the weekend.

My next show is May 13th at Delmar Dyer Stadium for the Relay for Life event being held there. I'll be arriving about 5:30. I can't remember if I'm doing a stage show or not, so that'll be interesting!

I'll definitely be back on the blog for the return of Magic Monday on...well, Monday. Hope to see you then.

Oh, one last thing, any help passing around this website (on the internet) would be greatly appreciated. Go ahead and "Like" it on the home page or send it out as a tweet. Or go to all your friend's houses and set it as the home page and force them to like it. The choice is yours!

- Steven' A.

No comments: